Fees and Links for Purchasing a Review
The Kirkus Indie program curates the self-published segment of the industry to help consumers and industry influencers (such as publishers, agents, film producers, librarians and booksellers) discover books they may otherwise never find.
Fee for Review: $425
- Standard (7-9 weeks) 425.00
- Express (4-6 weeks) 575.00
PW Select is a quarterly supplement that presents self-published books to PW’s trade audience (agents, booksellers, publishers, distributors, librarians, and media). Like their announcement issues, these features will include author, title, subtitle, price, pagination and format, ISBN, a brief description, and ordering information. Authors are required to pay a processing fee for their listing; for PW subscribers, the listings are including with the price of your subscription.
- Registration Link: http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/diy/form/index.html
- PW Select: the quarterly compendium of titles. $149.
- PW Plus Vook package. $199.
- As part of the registration you receive a 6-month digital subscription to Publishers Weekly Magazine.
- Book Review – 25% of submitted books are selected.
In addition to the above coverage, if your book is chosen for review there is no extra charge and it will appear along with the listing above in the quarterly supplement. Submission guidelines are here.
- Standard Turnaround (6-10 weeks) – $125
- Expedited Turnaround (3-5 weeks) – $299
- 30-min Podcast Interview (published on AudibleAuthors.net) + Review (6-8 weeks) – $450
- 30-min Podcast Interview (published on AudibleAuthors.net) – $300
Kill Two Birds With One Stone: If you like your review, you can choose to also run it in Portland Book Review, for only $99.
Online only review: $125
Clarion reviews: The review will be posted on the ForeWord website (if the publisher desires), licensed to the three top wholesale databases, and made available to the book’s publisher. This service is ideal for books that haven’t received review attention elsewhere: $335